After much debate with my husband, we have come up with this list of our top ten food experiences to have in Brisbane:
- Award winning Very chocolate gelato from Sugo Mi Gelateria.
- Fat Pho Noodles at Fat Noodle
- Sustainable fish and chips from Swampdog.
- Coffee at Cup Cafe
- Authentic Italian wood-fired pizza from Vespa Pizza
- Romantic dinner for two at Montrachet
- A slice of cake from the Welsh Lady
- Three course celebration lunch at Aria Restaurant
- A takeaway wrap from Cafe Wrapture
- A selection of chocolates from Mayfield Chocolates
What are your favourite eating experiences in Brisbane?