In honour of Clean Up Australia Day, today.
Transition tip: Conduct a disposable audit of your home.
You could go through your house and do each room at a time, and through out this week start to thinking about how you can replace some of those single use items, or disposables.
- dog poo bags – replace with a Dog poo compost box
- paper towels
- plastic cutlery and plates
- plastic fruit and vegetable bags – replace with reusable produce bags
- plastic shopping bags – replace with fabric bags or Envirosax reusable shopping bags
- sandwich wrap – replace with reusable lunch wraps
- sanitary products – replace with reusable sanitary products
- takeaway chopsticks
- takeaway coffee cups – replace with a Keep Cup
- tissues – replace with handkerchiefs
- toilet paper
- wrapping paper – replace with fabric gift bags
What disposable products are you going to replace?