Here are some Paleo Facebook Groups and Pages you may wish to join or follow:
There are Paleo meet-up groups in all states of Australia. Meetup helps groups of people with shared interests plan events and facilitates off line group meetings in various localities around the world. For example, the meet-up groups may arrange local dinners, barbecues, picnics, or talks. Meetups are a great way of meeting new people and finding out about Paleo suppliers in your area.
Here is a list of the Paleo Meetup groups in Australia:
It’s free to join up.
Transition Brisbane aims to support the city transition from oil dependency to local resilience.
It is a Hub of the Transition Network, which is a world wide movement to support community-led responses to peak oil and climate change, while building resilience and happiness.
Here is a list of the Transition groups and initiatives in the greater Brisbane area:
- Enoggera Transition
- Samford Green Street
- Scenic Rim Transition
- Sandgate Transition Town
- Sustainable Jamboree – based in the Jamboree Ward of Brisbane and surrounds (all are welcome)
- Sustainable Redlands
- St. Johns Wood Sustainability – St John’s Wood
- Transition Ashgrove
- Transition Annerley – Annerley, Fairfield, Moorooka, Fairfield, Tarragindi, Yeronga
- Transition Bardon – The Grove, The Gap, St John’s Wood
- Transition East – Balmoral, Bulimba, Camp Hill, Cannon Hill, Hawthorne, Morningside, Norman Park, Seven Hills
- Transition Kurilpa – Highgate Hill, Hill End, South Brisbane, West End
- Transition The Gap
- Transition The Grove – Arana Hills, Ferny Hills, Ferny Grove, Grovely, Keperra, Upper Kedron
- Transition Town Kenmore – The Pullenvale Ward; Anstead, Bellbowrie, Brookfield, Chapel Hill, Kenmore, Moggill, Pullenvale and Upper Brookfield
Please note these groups are run by volunteers and some are still in the start up stage.
Join us online: http://www.brisbanetransitionhub.ning.com/