I’ve been thinking about turning my craft journal template into a gardening journal, but haven’t worked out what the best things to record are. Any suggestions?
A journal is a great source of inspiration and reference for your projects. It is useful if you what to look back and remake a project. You can keep track of your swaps, and maintain an inventory of your supplies and tools. Here’s some instructions on how to make your own craft journal.
- Find a folder for your journal and decorate the cover.
- Print off the craft journal template [DOC 130kB] or craft journal template [PDF 84kB]
- Decide if you are going to use plastic sheet protectors, if not punch holes.
- Add some white paper for sketching and some ruled paper for writing in the journal section.
- Decorate the dividers and pages as you wish.
- Don’t forget to add photos and swatches of fabric and yarn.
A funky font to use for the divider pages is rope.