The uncooked biscuit mixture was yummy to taste so I had high hopes.
When I lifted the first batch out of the oven and off the baking tray, half of them crumbled and fell apart. So to remedy the second batch I decided to add some water to the remaining mixture. This was a big mistake because when they came out of the oven they had melded and ran into each other resulting in one big biscuit instead of nine!
The key I think is in the instructions which tell you to let them cool for ten minutes on the baking sheet. This is when they harden up. Oh I forgot, I also put in double the amount of chocolate to make them extra rich and just to use it up. Perhaps that was also a mistake.
Overall a nice biscuit but the instructions need to be followed to the T. There are two variations in the book, so I may give them another go.
Written for the Learning how to cook with Delia Smith challenge