Minestrone – Gustoso
Italian: Minestrone alla Genovese
Minestrone is a traditional Italian vegetable soup. It was popular with the sailors who looked forward to having at the dock on their return to dry land. Traditionally the off-cuts (maltagliate) from making pasta were used. The vegetables would vary depending upon what was in season from the garden. These days it is a popular hearty winter meal.
Antonio Carluccio claims that minestrone is also delicious cold!
- Minestrone video – Stefano Manfredi
- Early Autumn minestrone – Jamie Oliver
- Istrian minestrone (Istarska minestra) – Gustoso
- How to cook perfect minestrone soup – Felicity Cloake
- Minestrone – Antonio Carluccio
- Minestrone Emilia-Romagna – Real Living
- Minestrone verde – Adealaide Lucus
- Spring minestrone – Jamie Oliver