This coriander pesto is used for the removal of heavy metals, such as aluminum, lead and mercury. Have two teaspoons per day for three to four weeks for chelation, making sure to also drink two litres of water and have lots of fibre to allow the metals to be flushed out.
1/3 cup Brazil nuts
1/3 cup sunflower seeds
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
2 cups fresh coriander
4 cloves of garlic
2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
4 tbsps lemon juice
1/2 tsp celtic sea salt
- Soaks the nuts and seeds in water overnight to improve digestion.
- Process the coriander and olive oil in a food processor.
- Add nuts, seeds, garlic, salt and lemon juice.
- Mix until the mixture is finely blended into a paste.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.