Osso bucco tortellini – Emma Knowles
Ravioli (little turnips) is an umbrella term for filled pasta and can include agnolotti (priest’s hats), tortellini (little tarts) and tortelloni. The pasta is then cooked in water or a stock.
As the pasta is time consuming, it is usually made for a special occasion.
A modern way to make ravioli is by using wonton wrappers instead of pasta dough.
- Making pasta dough by hand video – Paul Merret
- Rolling pasta using a pasta machine video – Paul Merrett
- Agnolotti with baccalà – Emma Knowles
- Pea ravioli – Rita Macali
- Pumpkin ravioli (Tortelli di Zucca) – Antonio Carluccio
- Tortellini di patate e menthe con sugo – Carlo Havelberg