Polpettone al sugo: meat loaf in tomato sauce – Antonio Carluccio
The best meatloaf is light and juicy.
Jill Dupleix recommends Antonio Carluccio’s recipe for meatloaf in tomato sauce from his An Invitation to Italian Cooking cookbook.
Let the meatloaf stand for 10-15 minutes before serving. This allows it to set and makes it much easier to slice.
- The AWW Cooking School
Meatloaf is great served hot or cold, especially with a tomato sauce. Stephanie Alexander serves her’s with baked bananas, potato and a slice of bacon – even though her kids aren’t fussed on the cooked bananas!
- Meat loaf with tomato sauce video – Peter Andrews
- Barossa tomato meatloaf baked in pastry – Maggie Beer
- Healthy meatloaf – Kerrie Sun
- Meatloaf with hardboiled eggs (Polpettone con uova sode) – Manuela Darling-Gansser, Winter in the Alps: Food by the Fireside
- Tomato meatloaf - Jill Dupleix