Duck à l’orange – Adelaide Lucas
French: caneton a l’orange
Duck is one of the things I like to order when I’m out at a restaurant. Duck à l’orange has waned in popularity recently, but orange complements duck perfectly. Although this dish was popular in the 70s it actually originates from way back in the 17th century.
Serve with Dauphinoise potatoes and rocket leaves.
- How to carve a duck with step by step illustrated instructions – Delia Smith
- Duck with cherries video (canard aux cerises) – Gabriel Gaté
- Pot-roasted pheasant – Gordon Ramsay
- Roast duck legs with red wine sauce – Mary Cadogan
- Roasted duck breast with plum sauce – James Martin