Wagyu burger – Justin North
A good hamburger should be made of quality ingredients.
The first secret of success is to build flavour and moistness into the mixture; the second is to handle it lightly when shaping so that it holds together without compacting.
– Margaret Fulton, Encyclopedia of food and cookery
- How to make meat patties – Good Taste
- Maggie’s hamburger – Maggie Beer
- Lamb burger – April Bloomfield
- Superhealthy salmon burger – BBC Good Food
- Vegetable burgers (various) – Mark Bittman