These balls are sugar-free and full of healthy goodness. The sweetness comes from the dried dates and sultanas with a touch of honey.
Bliss Balls recipe
2 cups of rolled oats
1 cup pitted dates, roughly chopped
1/2 cup of sultanas
1/2 cup of shredded coconut
1/2 cup of almonds
2 Tbsps cold-pressed organic coconut oil
1 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsps honey
2 Tbsps water
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Put all ingredients apart from the water into a food processor and blend until it has the consistency of breadcrumbs.
- Add the water and continue to process until it becomes sticky enough to roll into balls.
- Use a dessert spoon to measure the mixture and roll into firm balls.
- If you like, roll the balls in desiccated coconut to coat the outside (optional).
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator.
Makes about 20 small balls.