Best tiramisu – Jean-Christophe Novelli
Tiramisu was first made in Venice in the 1970s.
This dish tastes better the next day as the time allows the sponge to absorb the flavours of the alcohol and coffee. When dipping the Savoiardi biscuits try not to soak them completely through as it will lead to puddles at the bottom of the bowl.
You can serve also them in individual dishes.
- Tiramisu video – Graziella Alessi
- Best tiramisu – Jamie Oliver
- Tiramisu – Antonio Carluccio
- Tiramisu – Pat Nourse
- Tiramisú layer cakes – Emma Knowles
- Tiramisu with strawberries and port – Gennaro Contaldo