This granola is for lovers of coconut. There’s no dried fruit, just any combination of nuts and seeds you want to try or have available in the cupboard. I used a combination of pecans, walnuts and pepitas.
Paleo coconut granola
3 cups coconut flakes
2 cups of nuts and/or seeds, roughly chopped
2 Tbsps chia seeds
1 tsp ground cinnamon
100g coconut oil or butter, melted
3 Tbsps honey
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees C and line a baking try with baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and then spread out evenly on baking tray.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the oven. Turn mixture half-way through.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Serve with almond milk or coconut milk.
Makes 5 cups.