Lamb, mint and pea pie – Neil Perry
I’ve choosen Neil Perry’s lamb pie recipe, as it regularily features on the Qantas dinner menu.
The filling is delicious on its own, so don’t hesitate to serve it as a braise with some rice or polenta, or even over pasta.
– Neil Perry, Good Food
BTW The Airline Meals website is interesting.
The best shepherd’s pie is made using meat from a leftover lamb roast. If the pie features beef it is usually called a cottage pie.
- The traditional British pie is making a comeback audio – BBC Radio 4
- Chicken and mushroom puff pie – Jane Hornby
- No-fuss shepherd’s pie – BBC Good Food
- Shepherd’s pie – Emma Knowles
- Vegetarian shepherd’s pie with goats’ cheese mash – Delia Smith