Rhubarb crumble – Maggie Beer
Baked fruit topped with a sweet and crunchy crust. A perfect dessert meal in winter as it’s warm and filling. Apple crumble is perhaps the most popular version. Serve with pouring cream or vanilla ice cream.
- How to make perfect crumble – Felicity Cloake
- Chunky apple crumble – Lesley Waters
- Honey-baked pear breakfast crumble – Emma Knowles
- Peach or nectarine crumble – Stephanie Alexander
- Rhubarb crumble – Jill Dupleix (Jenny Ferguson)
- Strawberry and almond shortcake crumble – Emma Knowles