Beef Wellington – Gordon Ramsay
Beef Wellington is a baked fillet of beef topped with liver pate and mushrooms and wrapped in pastry. The dish was created in honour of the Duke of Wellington.
Make sure your meat is the same thickness along so that it cooks evenly. A centre cut of fillet is ideal. It is best when the centre is still slightly pink.
It can be served with potatoes and a simple red wine sauce.
- Beef Wellington – Antony Worrall Thompson
- How to cook perfect Beef Wellington – Felicity Cloake
- Minced beef Wellington– John Torode
- Pork Wellingtons with Savoy cabbage and port and red wine jus – Kevin Dundon
- Welsh Black beef Wellington with goats’ cheese, garlic and chervil mash and beer gravy – The Hairy Bikers
- Venison and wild mushroom Wellington – Gordon Ramsay