I love this video by David Wolf on how to care for your teeth.
Next time you visit a dentist look for a biological or holistic one. You want to search for some who does mercury (amalgam) free fillings. They will also remove any existing mercury fillings safely using a rubber dam and dispose of them correctly. They will also have a follow-up protocol.
Your teeth are alive, so look after them.
Here are some of the biological dentists I am aware of:
- Ashton Dental, Cairns
- Dental Wellness, The Gap
- Dr John Sotis, Mermaid Beach
- Dr Scott Makiol, Mooroka
- Eric Davis Dental, Margate Beach
- Evolve Dental Healing, Kenmore
- Perfect Teeth, Cairns
New South Wales
- Bio Compatible Dentistry, Sydney
- Brunswick Dental, Brunswick Heads
- Dr Jon Veranese, Byron Bay
- Wholistic Dentistry, Queanbeyan
- Dr Simon Briggs, Adelaide
- Dr Gregory Gibb, Auckland
- Dr Mike Godrey, Bay of Plenty
Please leave a comment below if you have seen any other holistic dentists and can recommend them.
If you are passionate about this subject, you can visit: